Saturday, July 31, 2010

Highschool of the Dead CENSORED?


Fujimi High School was attacked by zombies and a group of students who were survivors attempts to escape not only to survive but to figure out the mystery behind the sudden attack and to find out if their parents and loved ones are still among the living.

One of the few anime shows I'm watching right now. It was a long time since I read the manga and I was hoping for an anime version and finally it came. The story is not so bad, imagine not expecting that an ordinary day in school would turn into a nightmare.


After watching the first few episodes one thing I find weird are the zombies not being able to see but they use their sense of hearing for hunting down humans, okay so how is that possible that they don't even use their sense of smell haha.


I also saw less gore but more ecchi >< okay ecchi is not so bad but this is a zombie theme anime so gore is a big factor. It's not fun to see a zombie movie nor a game without it. Then I was told the releases were censored hmm I wonder if it was the same for the gory parts, hopefully yes so I can enjoy seeing the uncensored versions. All in all the story got me going so I'm still looking forward to seeing the next episodes.

2 comments:

  1. Aww I don't really get the point of censorship when the whole idea of the show is provocative in the first place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks brilliant. I'm always awed by the sheer creativity and madness of japanese anime writers and artists.

    Moo.

    http://ficklecattle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete