Saturday, July 31, 2010

Candid Shots (and Chocos)

Another anything goes for the sake of an added entry hahaha...

Since I probably won't be doing a detailed review about chocolates and other pastry stuffs, I'll just post some candid shots of my anime figs (figma in particular) with sweet stuffs and a little something about them :D


POCKY and Lucky Star. This seems to be popular in anime shows, I remember seeing Kagura of Ga Rei Zero eating a stick of Pocky before fighting monsters.


Shana and Melon Bread (perfect combination haha)
Despite shana being my top favorite of all anime characters, I haven't tried eating melon bread yet (and I just borrowed that piece of melon bread from my friend).


Butterfinger and Babyruth. Butterfinger is on my #1 list of chocolate bars, as for Babyruth I find it too sweet and painful because of the large caramel thing inside. And here you see the 3 figs trying to split them XP


Snickers >:) #2 on my list of chocolate bars. Really love choco with nuts haha. Kit Kat tastes good as well, this one however is from the US so it tastes a bit different from the one sold here locally. As for the Oreos I find it too sweet, same for Ho Hos but aside from being too sweet it's a little painful on the teeth as well ><


Cadbury, hmm now I'm wondering if I was able to eat the Gold version.

Anyway will post about food review soon,just need to find and gather the right pics.

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha Hatsune Miku in the background of the Melon Bread pic just dying to get in on the action. ;)

    ReplyDelete